Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

February Favourites

Hello everyone and welcome to my first favourites post, how exciting! I've put together several items I've been loving throughout the month of February and today I thought I'd share them with you...



I ordered these stunners from Monki a few weeks back and am completely in love. Perhaps a bit inappropriate for the season, but hey we have seen some sun recently and I have been whipping these out at every possible opportunity.Warning, these are HUGE but I personally adore the whole bug-eyed look. The size also makes them great for whacking on with no makeup in the summer as they hide everything that needs to be hidden.

Next up is this pink notebook from Sainsburys I picked up back in January for jotting down blogpost ideas. It's a perfect little size to sit on my desk and is even more likeable with it's mint fastenings.

I've owned this Rimmel Foundation for over a year now and recently have re-discovered it. The buildable, light to medium coverage and dewy but not-too dewy finish accompanied by good lasting power has made it an everyday staple for me in the past month. I would certainly recommend:)

Another Rimmel offering comes in the form of their Blush in Santa Rose. This is a lovely natural peachy looking tone and can be built up from a sheer pop of colour to a bold peach flush. I've just been reaching for this non-stop lately and can't get enough of it!

MUA's Matte Palette launched a few months back and caught my eye in the ever-so inticing isles of Superdrug. OK so the pigmentation isn't outstanding (I didn't expect it to be for only £4) but there are two shades; top row far right and bottom row far left, which I have been using for my eyebrows non-stop. I am now a brow-powder convert due to these ashy-toned shadows, an angled brush and Maybelline's Brow Drama in Medium. Who knew faux-brows could look so natural?

This big-hair-in-a-bottle offering from Oribe has been review-exhausted so I won't go into much detail. I got this to slot into my clutch bag for prom in the summer as I was passing by Space NK, and although it pained me (well, my mum) to hand over the £18, I do love this stuff. Plus it smells divine.

My current mascara of choice is L'Oreal's Original Telescopic. Super lengthing, separating and ultra black, with a seriously thin wand to wiggle right down to your roots. This is completely different to any other mascara I own and is the one I've been reaching for the most throughout February.

A dainty little accessory to end things off are these TwistBand-esque hair ties. I bought two sets from Forever21, wear one on my wrist every day and love them. You all need some in your lives, they're so cute!

What have you loved throughout February? Is there anything I should save up for in March?

Thankyou so much for reading and WOOP for 60 followers!

Esmé









8 comments:

  1. I have the match perfection foundation and I love it too, Its been my favourite foundation for a while now! x
    Jess | Hell0Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impressed by it:) Good colour range too!

      Delete
  2. I love monk, it has such amazing pieces!
    I want to try the oribe spray so bad but i can't get myself to pay that price! But I've heard such awesome reviews in it! I'm conflicted here!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's fast becoming one of my favourite shops:) Hehe, I really like it but I agree, the price is extortionate!

      Delete
  3. Try the Charles Worthington version of the Oribe spray its a really good dupe!!

    http://champagnelambrinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've heard good things about that! Thanks for the recommendation, hopefully I'll try it soon:)

      Delete
  4. I definitely need to try out the match perfection foundation!! x

    the-secret-getaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good for the price! I wore it today and got a compliment on my skin hehe:)

      Delete