Pages

Sunday 2 October 2016

Good Songs #2

Another musical line up today, bringing you the songs I've been boppin' to the past few weeks. Let me know what you'e been listening to recently, I'm all ears ;)


Izzy Bizu - White Tiger
MGMT - Kids
Mapei - Don't Wait
Wolf Alice - You're a Germ
Peach Fur - Days Go By
Beyoncé - Hold Up
Frank Ocean - Super Rich Kids
Sting - Englishman in New York
John Newman - Olé
Bad Suns - Daft Pretty Boys
Ben Folds Five - Brick

Any music recommendations? Hit me up!







2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm obsessed with Hold Up by Beyoncé lately. Such a great songs. Have to check out the others ones as well :) Thanks for sharing.

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, feels like I've played it 50 times already :D No problem, hope you find something you like!

      Delete